Sunday, December 29, 2013

Enjoy The Silence.

Silence is bliss yet fleeting in my home these days.

Always a door bell ringing, an ipod blaring, a bathroom fan whirling, a child hollaring.

I need silence.  I crave silence.

Without some silence in a day, I succumb to being overwhelmed, easily.

"Be still and know that I am God" (Plasm 46:10). One of my favorite versus. 

I get up early, I go to bed late to be able to enjoy the silence.  To hear myself think (or not); just be.

To be still.

To listen.

Listen to him. 

It rejuvenates me down to the core.

Silence.

Helps direct me for what lies ahead. 







What do you do to help you make it through the day?







1 comment:

  1. I do projects with plastic Canvas's. I tried really hard to write down all the projects I did for 2013 so when I forget I can look back on the list and see that I am making a difference in someones life including mine.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -