Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day 4

Good day!

How have you all been?

It has been a while.  I've missed you!

Time has been fleeting.

Trying to get back into a routine with the kiddos, getting ready for school to start.   I have *most* of the school clothes shopping done.  Most of the school supplies.  Registration done for both the boys.  This week we are focusing on getting them back on schedule with bed time routine, morning routine, etc...But it is only day 2 technically.   It is a work in progress that is for sure. 

So I bet then you are wondering what the heck Day 4 is referencing?

Day 4 of my staycation!

Yup, I am on a staycation.  I know that term gets old but it is what it is.  I had planned to take this week off for ages, as did my husband.  We originally had planned on doing something, vacation wise, but in the end we are just using it to get organized, back into routine and try and relax.  Which is kinda funny.  Relaxing is not very conducive with a couple small children under toe.  But o'well.  Trying to make the best of things.

Today the hubby took the littlest boy (Hayden 6) to a new Disc Golf park about an hour away along with a few of the husbands friends.  They are making it a day.  Which means the littlest one and I have most of the day to ourselves.  My plan is, to not have a plan and just go with the flow today.

Heck, I might even take a nap today.  Hopefully little miss is amenable to this.  That would be so nice.  A nap on Tuesday.  I can't tell you the last time I took a nap on a Tuesday. 

The older son has football practice this afternoon which he gets himself to and fro since we live almost right across the street from the school so I don't have to worry about that. I do however have to get dressed at some point today because have a meeting with the booster group this evening. Man, I was really hoping I didn't have to brush my hair today...lol...

It's all good as long as I get a nap!

Are you ready for the school year to begin?  Done your shopping? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -