Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Whole Lotta Randomness



  • The other night when I went to program my ex husbands name into my "newish" phone, the spell check alternate to his name was "chaos".  How fitting.  Thought that was HILARIOUS.  Ok, maybe not so much.  Is that mean spirited?
  • Am I the only one that notices we need toilet paper?  And of course it is always when "I" need it.  Go figure.
  • I made Stir Fry tonight for dinner and used a new marinade.  It was ahhhsome.  Have you ever tried World Harbor Maui Mountain Teriyaki?
  • Our churchs' VBS is next week.  I haven't registered the littles yet.  My bad.  And I didn't volunteer this year; first year in several years.  Just need a break.
  • I slept on the couch last night and actually got a great nights sleep.  It was so hot upstairs. 
  • I swear I sweep my floors 10 billion times a day.  I really need to invest in a power sweeper or whatever they are called.
  • I finally called to get our cable installed tomorrow.  Not very excited about that.  I really don't think we need it.  We have done without it now for over a month.  But the boys want it for the sports channels, you know how that goes.  And I guess if I am to be honest, it is nice late in the evening when the littles are winding down, to turn on Sprout or something. 
  • I have a million squashes. That looks funny.  I did however look it up really quick to make sure it was correct for plural.  I was going to use squashes'.  From the garden.  Unfortunately, not from my garden but from grandma and grandpas garden.  I am going to take some into work tomorrow and I am sure they will find homes quickly. 
  • We went to the park tonight and some kids, they are just mean.  Mean, I tell you.  I thought about saying something but since they weren't being mean to my children I figured I should probably not.  Although, I do wonder where the parents are.  There were a couple kids that were about the same age of Hayden, who is 6, just hanging out with some other kids not much older than them.
Alright that's it for now...I purged my thoughts enough and I am getting kinda sleepy.  Shower and then to bed.  530am comes too early.  Have a great night!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -