Monday, June 17, 2013

Menu Plan Monday 6/17/12

Wowzers...is all I can say.

I haven't done this in a while.  Please pardon moi while I dust off my casserole dish and oven mitts.

No, we haven't been eating out every night but it has been tricky with everything we have had going on over the last couple weeks. Menu Planning was just not high on my mile long to do list. If it took longer than 20 minutes we weren't eating it.  And yes, confession, there have been many a trips eating out.  (Hangs head in shame, yes my children occasionally eat McDonald's.  There I said it!). 

It feels good to be back into routine.  Both our bellies and our pocket book I am sure will thank us this week.

Sunday

BBQ Hamburgers/Hot Dogs
Pasta Salad
Chips

Monday

Meatballs
Corn
Garlic Bread

Tuesday

SW Chili
Cornbread

Wednesday

Cheesy Tuna Casserole
Peas
Applesauce

Thursday

Grilled Cheese Sammies
Tomato Soup

Friday

Spaghetti
Salad

Saturday

Date Night


I have linked up with I'm An Organizing Junkie.  And you can too!

What are you cooking this week?  Do tell.


MPM-Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -