Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday Archive Link Up 4/23



Big fat fail for me last week. I didn't get the TALU post up on Tuesday. It was a crazzzzy day.

But alas, here I am this week. So what are you waiting for, let's get our TALU on.

Of course you know the rules, right? You don't?

Let me break it down for you....THERE ARE NO RULES. Link up a post, any post, that you think deserves a second chance. And then visit some of the other links and let them know you found them on TALU.

See how easy that was?

TALU brought to you every week by....me and....

Anne, author of Life On The Funny Farm

Debbie, author of Wrinkled Mommy

Kenya, author of Here's The Thing...

Shanna, author of Motherhood On The Rocks.

Rachel, author of Homesteading Quest

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -