Friday, March 1, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday FAIL!

Yes, I know it is Friday which is why I titled this post Weigh In Wednesday FAIL.

I failed to weigh in yet again this week.  Yup.  I haven't even gone to the gym this week, yet again.

My new hours have not been very conducive to heading to the gym after work.

By the time I pick up kids, get home, spend some time with them, cook dinner, clean up, spend some more time with them, bathes, some quiet reading time with the kids and then bed....yeah, not a whole lot of "go to the gym time" in there. 

And since the gym is where I have been weighing in.  I don't own a scale at home.  You get the picture.  Thus no weigh in.  I need to buy a scale and just start working out at home.  That is a novel idea.  I think I will buy one, a scale but not sure I will get motivated to work out at home.  I guess I could.  Technically.  But see above paragraph about early evening/night routine.  Not sure where to fit it in.

I did, however, get the office gym paperwork for access this past week.  Yes, there is paperwork about proper use of the equipment and a liability waiver.  So I could sign that and then start working out at the gym in our office on my lunch.  I think that might be my better alternative because once I get home just too many other things to do. 

So there it is.  Another fail.  Not proud.  I really want to stay on track and hope that by not working out, I have not regained what I have lost.  I am going to try my darndest to get to the gym this weekend but it is shaping up to be a jam packed weekend with lots of other activities. 
Starting off tonight with the Rock & Worship Roadshow.  I am so excited.  We go every year and it is such a blast!  Have you ever been?


But I know I just have to make going to the gym a priority this weekend and fit it in.  I don't feel like I have gained anything.  My clothes are still fitting as loose as they have been some even more so.  Like that Compassion shirt in my update photos.  I think I need to take another one and show you. 

Since we are on fails, I haven't been to many of my favorite blogs that I typically read and comment on this week either.  You know who you all are (see side bar for some of my favorite people/blogs).  Hope you all are doing well.  I hope to get over to visit soon.

It is supposed to hover around 60 today so not to cold for standing in line for the concert and it is Friday so...be blessed and have a GREAT day!




1 comment:

  1. I'm going to the concert tonight, too. I'm workign the event for Compassion, so look for me at one of the tables...

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -