Monday, February 4, 2013

Menu Plan Monday



This week since I am off...before starting my new job I did a HUGE grocery shopping trip.  Hopefully it will be able to take us through most of the month with the exception of going to the store for milk, eggs, produce.  I have NEVER spent that much money grocery shopping in one trip. I about had a coronary. 

My plan this week is to do a few new kid friendly, easy meals that I can gauge their enthusiasm and possibly put in rotation.  With my new job, I will be getting home a bit later so I am going to have to really stay on top of my menu planning and easy dinner ideas during the week and/or prep a lot of stuff on the weekend (which of course is an awesome thought but it will probably be just that if I am going to be honest).

So here goes this week:

Sunday

Superbowl Fend For Self
(whatever you want to make yourself)

Monday

Pizza Macaroni*

Tuesday

Crock Pot Pork Roast
Carrots
Mashed Potatoes

Wednesday

Ranch Chicken Tenders
Salad

Thursday

Chicken Stir Fry
Rice
Mandarin Oranges

Friday

Eggs & Cheese Muffin Sandwiches
Applesauce

Saturday

TBA--Basketball Tournament in Beaverton


*Instead of hamburger I used just the pepperoni.



What are you cooking this week?  Any quick and easy kid friendly recipes you want to share?


MPM-Winter




I am linking this up with Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie because she is ahhhsome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -