Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Year Ago


The last couple days have brought back fond memories of my trip to Africa last year.  Last year at this time I was embarking on a trip of a lifetime not knowing how much this trip would impact my life.

I was going through some of my pictures last night thinking about the adventure I had, tears welling in my eyes.  Remembering all the beautiful people I met and the friends I made.  It was an ahhhmazing experience, soul cleansing, eye opening, heart wrenching...but one I would do again in a heartbeat given the opportunity.

You want to stroll down memory lane with me?

Here are links to the posts I wrote while I was there (and a few after) on behalf of the people and the villages we visited, on behalf of Global Hope Network International.


February 22, 2012 Leaving Eden
February 23, 2012 Cruising at 35,000 Feet
February 24, 2012 African Village
February 25, 2012 Faces Of The Village
February 26, 2012 A Warm Smile
February 27, 2012 An Orphanage
February 28, 2012 Harar Coffee & Chat
February 29, 2012 By The Numbers & Shhh Listen
March 2, 2012 View From Here
March 4, 2012 Ciao & Goedenmorgen
March 7, 2012 Overstimulated & Jet Lag

What were you doing last year at this time?  Do you remember?


Off to Lincoln City for Tyler's Oregon Prep Basketball Tournament.  Far cry from Africa, but it will have to do.  LOL.

Have a great weekend!




Photo Credit: a_gonzalvo's flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -