Friday, November 9, 2012

Crashers By Lindy S. Hudis Book Review


I recently had the opportunity to review Crashers by Lindy S. Hudis.  I started reading it shortly after I received it in the mail and could not put it down.  A definite page turner and very intense.  It really made me think about the "real" innocent victims as well as the seemingly honest people and how they could easily get mixed up in something so ....illegal.

Desperate times, call for desperate measures?

Things like this could happen to you, maybe it has happened to you.  It may have happened to that person you saw rear ended yesterday or side swiped. It is an ever evolving and growing industry. All there needs to be is a few greedy or desperate "victims", a dirty lawyer, and a doctor who want a quick payday.  Voila!

You won't know what hit you!


Fasten your seat belt and keep your eyes on the road  so you are not taken for a ride.  Crashers by Lindy S. Hudis: A suspenseful drama about the everyday average person, swayed by greed that gets mixed up in the ever increasing scheme of insurance fraud.




 
 
You can purchase Crashers on Amazon here.
 
 
 
 
 
Disclosure: I received this book to review through Moms With Voices Media, all the opinions above are 100% my own.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am your newest follower. I loved your blog pic and tag line. I am nominated with you on the circle of moms and I need to ask you a dumb questions. How do I upload my pic when I get to the page to claim my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome review! It sounds like a great book :)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -