Monday, October 8, 2012

Ticker Tape Ramblings




My brain won't shut off.

So much to do this week.

Can't sleep, as usual.

Didn't slow down at all this weekend.

Saw Taken 2 with oldest children.  It was an kick butt movie.  Liam Neeson he's the man!

Took 14 year old and a few of his friends to dinner on Sunday to celebrate his birthday which is this Wednesday. Wow!  He will be 14! 

Went to his football game on Saturday.  He's the man!  LOL.  The team is doing awesome.  T had  several great passes for a couple touch downs.  That kid has an arm. 

Thinking about sending him to another high school this next year with a really good football program. 

PAL meeting this week, not sure if I am going to go.  Feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

Two friends from church have died from cancer in the past two weeks.  Ugh!  Cancer just sucks.  Which really make my issues seem so minor, you know.  Cancer: it is a 4 letter word!

My husband skipped church yesterday morning, super tired, but when I got home, house was spotless.  Love it! 

This next weekend is the yearly Women's Retreat.  SO.CAN'T.WAIT.  I soooo need this now.

I have a few reviews I need to get done before than.  Maybe I should be doing those now, when I can't sleep.  Hmm, a thought.

We did a family photo shoot on Saturday morning.  I am so excited to see how the pictures turned out.

Kaylyn has decided she won't take naps for me....just me.  Anybody else she will but me. NOPE.   I can't get her to take a nap to save my life.  I was so tired on Sunday afternoon and wanted to take a nap too.  Begging her to sleep.  LOL. 

I really need to get some new curtains for our living room.  So indecisive of what I want.

It's almost 4am.  I am getting a little sleepy now of course when I have to get up in an hour or so.  Nice how that works.

Good night or morning.

Talk at you again real soon.

 
 

Source

Ha!  I got a laugh out of that.  Counting Tofu instead of sheep.  LOL.

2 comments:

  1. You need to bottle the blood of that husband of yours for his housecleaning escapade - more that he recognised your need for help rather than the actual housecleaning. Your weekend sounds like its much needed, almost as much as sleep is. Enjoy!

    Take one thing at a time and remember to breathe (and smile)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that vegan insomnia pic! There is nothing better than coming home to a clean house that you didn't clean.

    Visiting from TALU

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -