Monday, October 8, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



Burnt out.  I have been burnt out on some of my vegetarian recipes of late.  We have had chili and veggie stir fry in our rotation for too long.  I am going to switch it up a bit. 

This week my plan is to not only cook a few different meals but also be very budget conscious.  I have picked some recipes that are less than $1.00 per serving. So here it goes...Are you with me?


Sunday

Red Robin Birthday Celebration

Monday

Spanish Beans N Rice
Cheesy Tortilla Roll Ups

Tuesday

Rainbow Orzo (Orzo w/Green & Red Peppers, Spinach, Onion, Garlic)
Grapes

Wednesday

Brocolli Casserole
Applesauce

Thursday

Baked Spaghetti
Green Beans

Friday

Off To The Beach For Mom--Whatever Dad Is Making.

Saturday

Still At The Beach---Whatever Dad is Making.


What are your budget friendly go to recipes?



I am linking this up with Laura at I'm An Organized Junkie.




3 comments:

  1. Your rainbow orzo sounds yummy!

    Potato soup is my favorite soup, and it happens to be pretty cheap to make. :) My recipe uses chicken broth, but I'm sure you could sub in veggie stock with good results: http://amy-tinyblessings.blogspot.com/2012/03/soupapalooza-my-potato-soup.html



    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by for a blog visit from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday today!
    I love this time of year when the temps have cooled down to something liveable in Las Vegas!
    When I opened our coat closet I didn't get hit with a blast of heat today. Now that's much better.
    I'll be on the lookout for soup recipes to add to my recipe file box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola! Stopping by TALU hop ;) and I must say I love your blog. I love the energetic ambiance! Am now your new reader #2203. Looking forward to your peek over at my wonderful little corner of the internet!

    ~SimplyyMayra
    of PonderWonders at www.simplyymayra.com

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -