Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ready For Some Football?

This post brought to you by Buffalo Wild Wings. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

 

It is THAT time around our house.  The dreaded football season.  In this house we eat, sleep and breath football from September until.....who knows when.  Not my choice, but the boys, they LOVE it!  I, on the other hand, can't understand it half the time.  I just see a bunch of men, throwing a ball and wrestling on the ground to get it.  LOL.

 

And if watching football was not enough, we are playing it, too  Tyler is the starter quarterback on his football team for the third year. 

Whoo-hoo! 

Yup, this a football watching and playing household.  And you what that means.....I am a football widow, often times.  But not this year.  If I can't beat'em I will just join'em, I decided.

And what better way to do that than with Football and Wings at Buffalo Wild Wings.  All you need to do to survive football season is to hang out out at B-dubs!

 

bdubs_newlogo_black_hor.jpg

 

Tons of tvs. Blaring the games in every nook and cranny.  Something is sure to be on for every one.

Food.  Lots of food at a great price.  And did I mention they have killer wings! 

And me, not having to cook dinner.  Sign me up!  What more can you ask for? 

Everyone is happy.  That sounds like a great day/night in my book.

And family friendly even, so we can bring the litle ones too! 

 

Protect the football. Get to B-Dubs

 

Are you still here?  What are you waiting for?  Get your favorite teams gear on and get out the door before you lose your favorite booth.

Head to your nearest Buffalo Wild Wings for some good clean family fun this football season!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -