Monday, June 18, 2012

Menu Plan Monday




Hello, Hello, Hello. 

I am finally posting a MPM again and linking up with I'm An Organized Junkie. We are still going strong on the vegetarian meals.  My husband occasionally will eat meat when we are out at a restaurant but I have been holding strong.  All meals that I make at home are vegetarian. 

I am still feeling absolutely wonderful.  My skin is looking fresh and clean (although that also might have something to do with a new plant based skin care product (s) that I have been using and will write about in a later post).  My digestion system I know is thanking me these days, too.  I have been even considering doing a juice detox to step it up a notch.

Anyway enough for now, here is what is on our menu plan this week:


Sunday

BBQ Veggie Burgers
Grilled Veggies*
Chips



Monday

Cheese Quesadilla
Chips N Salsa

Tuesday

Baked Tortellini
Green Salad

Wednesday

Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Tomato Soup

Thursday

Creamy Vegetable Linguine
Applesauce
Garlic Bread

Friday

French Toast
Eggs

Saturday

TBA

What are you cookin' this week?

Any great vegetarian recipes you would like to share?







*Check back for the recipe for the *best* grilled vegetables I have evah eaten. 






1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn; I'm a Jenn too. Your menu this week looks yummy. I too am switching to a whole foods plant based/vegetarian diet. I eat a lot of rice and beans and I love this recipe for Italian Veggie pie.

    http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/italian-vegetable-pie-10000000222962/

    I hope you continue to enjoy your new veg heavy lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -