Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Did I Show You These?



I don't think I did.

Better late than never.  Shortly after Kaylyn's 2nd birthday (May 5th), we moved so time just got away from me.  But I am catching up now so here you go.




How bout those cupcakes!  Pretty cool, huh?  They were flowers and butterflies.  Made by one of my besties, Shannon.  She does such an awesome job!  I will have to show you some more of her work in a couple weeks after our cake auction.

Like how she is eating the cake. Forget the fork.  LOL.  She was a mess.  You can still see the cake up her nostril in the picture of her with the sun glasses.  She is a ROCKSTAR!

And the little boy that Kaylyn is so lovingly touching is her cousin, Bradlee.  He is 18 months.  They are pals.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -