Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sooooo......



Sooooo, I exchanged several emails a couple months back with a writer from Parenting Magazine/Disneybaby.com about New Mommy Mantras and welllllll....she used some of my stuff.


Sooooo, here it is on Disneybaby.com, pretty cool, huh?  I am #6 of 7 on the pages of mantras.  And no that is not a picture of me.  No photo shoot.  Darn it. 



And while I am tooting horns, would you be so kind to go vote for my friend Jennifer's Double Rainbow picture here.  She is an up and coming photographer.  Her pictures are just beautiful.  I love this picture; the contrast of the bright red building against the dark sky with the rainbows.


Please and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -