Monday, April 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



Things were a bit hairy last week so although I still did a menu plan, since I always do, I did not post it or link it to I'm An Organizing Junkie like I usually do.

But alas, here it is for this week:


Sunday

Butternut Squash Ravioli
Green Salad
Garlic Bread

Monday

Chili Burritos
Spanish Rice

Tuesday

Southwest Scrambled Eggs
Toast

Wednesday

Vegetable Chow Mein Noodles
Applesauce

Thursday

Pasta Fagioli
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Friday

Chickpea Salad Sammies*
Carrots/Celery/Ranch

Saturday

TBA--Possible Date Night



*Did you see my Chickpea Salad Sammies recipe.  Check it out here.



What's on your menu this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -