Monday, March 26, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



Good morning!  Another weekend has come to a close, you know what that means....MONDAY. 

I am linking my menu up with I'm An Organizing Junkie of course and this week we have a big announcement.

I have finally twisted my husbands arm persuaded my husband to try vegetarian meals.  There are many meals that I have cooked over the years without meat without anyone really noticing so I am hoping that it wont't be to noticeable to the kids.  Vegetarian diets have come a long way through the years. There are so many more options these days.  I have been wanting to switch to a more vegetarian diet for awhile now since me and meat just don't get along these days and now that I have his backing, it will be much easier. We have decided we are going to still eat eggs and milk products so technically we will be eating a Ovo-Lacto Vegetarian diet. 

menubutton



Here is what I have on the menu for this week:


Sunday

Taco Bake w/Morningstar *Meat* Crumbles
Mexican Salad


Monday

Vegetable Fettuccine
Green Salad

Tuesday

Black Bean Burritos
Brown Rice w/ Corn & Salsa

Wednesday

Soba Noodles w/Tofu
Stir Fry Vegetables

Thursday

Broccoli Quiche
Apple Sauce

Friday

Spinach Lasagna
Garlic Bread


Saturday

Date Night


What's cooking in your kitchen this week?








1 comment:

  1. Hurray for vegetarian meals! I've been vegetarian since I was 13 and don't miss the meat at all.

    Do you have a recipe for your soba noodles and tofu? I love trying various soba noodles dishes. :)

    Happy cooking!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -