Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Make Up Your Mind...



Weather! 


We went from spring last week (just hovered around 60 degrees) which was very nice since I had just returned from Ethiopia where it was very, very hot and dry (90+ during the day, around 60-70 at night, I think).  But as quickly as it was spring like weather, it was GONE, just like that.

Oh how I miss thee.  Vitamin D does a body good.

Last week we were able to get out in the yard.  The kids could run their silly's out which made for a happy momma since I still had quite a bit of jet lag.  We went to the park one afternoon for an afternoon of sliding and swinging.  So much fun! 

And this week, well, its been raining like cats and dogs.  AND we woke up to snow yesterday, in MARCH!  It was snowing in March which is really odd in this area.  In the mountains around our region maybe but not in the city.

I wish Mother Nature would make up her mind.

I want to roll the car windows down and sing my heart out with the sun shining down on my face!  I want to be able to let the kids run and run and run til they tire themselves out!  I want to go to McMenamins on a warm Saturday afternoon, listen to some live music while sipping on a a cold drink.  I want to wear shorts, sandals and tshirts!  Is that too much to ask?



Taken On The Plane Somewhere Over The Atlantic Ocean






What has the weather been in your neck of the woods?


3 comments:

  1. Our weather? Almost the same as yours only minus the snow. Beautiful sunshiney, feel good days last week and over the weekend and then bucketing down with rain yesterday and today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really nice here today in North Georgia. We got up to almost 80. Everything is blooming and the pollen is out. We have not really had much of a winter here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if you've ever been to the Southern Coast of Texas, Houston, you will know that the weather is consistently changing. So, I empathize with your inconsistent weather blues. But, in our neck of the woods, as long as we are not held up in our homes from weather or any kind, then we are happy. By the way, I love days when car windows are down and it feels great enough to make ya want to sing!!!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -