Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Final Countdown



It is the final countdown.

I will be leaving on a jet plane in just under a week to an unknown land.  A land on the other side of the world. 

A land filled with strife and unfulfilled needs that I can not even fathom to imagine.

But I will not have to imagine for much longer.  I will be there walking along side of the people of Garmaam and Hurso sharing their stories.  The stories of their needs, their desires, their dreams, their happiness, their sadness.  I will be sharing it all.  The good, the bad and the ugly.

I hope you all come with me on this journey.

New to my blog?  Want to read about what led me to take this trip to Ethiopia?  Read this.






I am linking this post to Diaries of a Grumpy Grateful Mom
Good News!




5 comments:

  1. Something screwy is going on with Blogger. You left a comment yesterday on my post and while it came through on my phone as an email notification, it never showed up on the post (spam or otherwise)
    I left a comment here yesterday and it's not showing today?????? Weird
    Let's see if this one stays.
    You must be super excited about your trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so looking forward to reading about your experience! I'm sure you will have a positive impact on many people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to go with you on this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if my comment went through last night, but I'm really looking forward to hearing about your trip! I would love to go someday.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -