Monday, January 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



Menu Plan Monday, what would I do without you?

This week is simple since we had a birthday celebration dinner last night and then husbands brother is getting married this next weekend so we have two nights of no cooking on Friday and Saturday.  Whoo-hoo for no cooking.  Can I get an AMEN!

Sunday

Out to dinner

Monday

Freschetta Pizza
Green Salad

Tuesday

Spaghetti w/Turkey Meatballs*
Green Beans

Wednesday

Faux Chicken N Dumplings

Thursday

Tuna Melts
Chips
Carrots & Ranch

Friday

Rehearsal Dinner for BIL

Saturday

Dinner at Wedding!


As always, I am linking up with I'm An Organizing Junkie! 






What is cookin up in your kitchen?


*I will be posting this AHH Mazing and simple recipe for the meatballs soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -