Saturday, December 17, 2011

Six Word Saturday

OMG, only 9 days until Christmas!



(I know I cheated a little)

But seriously, where did the time go?  I have barely started Christmas shopping and it's already here! 

Guess you know what I will be doing most of this weekend in between everything else that the holiday season has thrown at us.

Not to be a bah humbug, but I will be glad when things slow down a bit and we can return to our regularly scheduled chaos.

How about you? Are you done shopping? Wrapping? Baking?

Want to join the 6WS club?  Describe what is going on in your life in 6 words and then link up with Cate at Showmyface.com

Have a wonderful Saturday!


12 comments:

  1. I feel like I've been out of the loop, so much going on and haven't been in the blogosphere much this week.
    Now that I've started holidays (sorry!) I hope to catch up on baking, cleaning, Christmas shopping - oh and a little bit of relaxing in there somewhere.

    Hope your week has been a good one.

    Hugs, Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter how organised I am, it always feels like a mad rush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 9 days? Seems like too little (I still have shopping to do) and too much (I have off from work the week after- so I'm eager for Christmas to get here.) December is flying by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, am ready for regularly scheduled chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, I know, I KNOW and off to more shopping we go later today....just think next week at this time...we'll be thinking of so many last minutes.....did I this and did I that....and presto everything will be like magic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheater! ;-) You're not alone, I'm not ready yet, either. Hoping to finish up my shopping today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could think of it this way: 374 days until next Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm done with the shopping but have some wrapping left to do. I'm ready for Christmas to be over, to be honest. I like the routine of daily life without the holidays. The Christmas season just seems to drag on and on to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too, stil wrapping and posting. Hoping to get it all done — AND the cleaning. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -