Monday, December 26, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



Phew.....We made it.  I hope you all made it through Christmas.  It was touch and go there for awhile.  But we are on the downhill now.  One more holiday...New Years here we come.

Went grocery shopping this morning since yesterday was Christmas and here is what we are eating this week.  And as always I am linking up with I'm An Organizing Junkie because I *heart* this linky.





Sunday--Untraditional Christmas Dinner

Lasagna & Spaghetti
Caesar Salad
French Bread

Dessert-Ice Cream, Cookies, Brownies

Monday

Slow Cooked Pork
Carrots
Baked Potatoe

Tuesday

Taco Skillet
Spanish Rice

Wednesday

Cheesy Penne Pasta With Sausage & Green Peppers
Green Salad

Thursday

Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
Yogurt

Friday

Goulash
Corn

Saturday

Date Night

What is everyone else making?

Have an *awesome* week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -