Monday, October 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday $7 Dinner Challenge

We are into week 3 of my menu plan challenge. 

I am making meals for 5 for $7.00 or less each night. 

How am I doing?  Check out Week 2 and Week 1.

You can also check out all the other menus over at I'm An Organizing Junkie.


Photobucket



This week on our families menu:


Sunday

String Cheese Pasta
Green Salad

Total Cost:  $7.14

Monday

Spicy Cheesy Chicken & Vegetables over Rice*
Pear Slices

Total Cost:  $6.18

Tuesday

Scrambled Eggs
Potatoes O Brien
Sliced Bananas

Total Cost: $5.85

Wednesday

Beef & Broccoli Stir fry

Total Cost: $7.91

Thursday

Vegetable Rotini
Garlic Bread

Total Cost: $6.57

Friday

Tuna Melts**
Carrots & Ranch

Total Cost:  $5.07

Saturday

TBD--Late Afternoon Football Game

Again, not too bad.  $38.72 for 5 for 6 nights.  I am getting the hang of this and my pocket book is liking this too!

What is on your menu this week?



*I didn't include the cost of rice since I had almost half of box left over from last week.

**I didn't include the cost of bread since this is a staple we always have on hand.



Today is filled with possibilities. WW

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to know how you make your beef and broccoli stir-fry! Sounds like an appetizing week in your home. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -