Tuesday, October 4, 2011

iCandy

i c, u c, we all c,


iCandy!  


If you have read my blog for any length of time, you know I *love* giving shout outs to local family owned businesses!

I had the opportunity to visit this store in downtown Gresham, Oregon this past weekend and I am so glad I did.

It is the cutest little shop on Main. The bright pink colors just draw you in.

It has tons of *nostalgic* candy (which I love).  As I stood there perusing the shelves all my childhood memories came rushing back like it was yesterday.  Remember Nacco Wafers or Candy Cigarettes?  They have them.

Upon purchasing my Raspberry Chocolate Candy that I put in the cutest little pink Chinese to go box I said, “Where have you been all my life” to which the clerks chuckled.  (No, seriously, where have you been?)

I am so glad they are here and look forward to visiting them many more times in the years to come.

However I do think that they might need to expand pretty quick.  It was quite busy in there when I visited. 


Visit iCandy for ice cream, home made Carmel and cheese popcorn, gourmet candy by the piece/pound.  Fountain and glass bottle drinks. Caramel apples. Cotton candy. Gifts. Cards.

They are located at:
  
312 N Main Ave
Gresham, OR 97030
(503) 912-3263





1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy. We have a place here in Buffalo that seems similar. They have homemade ice cream (orange chocolate is to die for) and old time penny candy stuff and gum cigars and candy cigarettes etc. I love it there.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -