Thursday, September 22, 2011

Magid Gloves Lens Towelette Review

It has been super sunny here in Pac NW. 

Now, I am not complaining by any means but the sun is so bright, I got to wear shades!  My eyes hurt if I don't.  The only problem is, my two young children *love* grabbing my sun glasses off my face.  Nothing worse then when I go to put them on and there are tons of gooey fingerprints on them.  Sure, doesn't make for a clear view.

It is nice that I have recently had the opportunity to use the Pre Moistened Lens Cleaning Towelettes from MagidGlove.  No more wiping my glasses with the inside of my shirt and just smearing the prints more.  Or breathing on them, fogging them up, not to mention scratching them with the rough material.  The towelettes are small, compact so you can just slip a couple in your purse, pocket, wherever.  They are disposable so when you are done, just toss them.  They are anti fog and anti static. 

Coincidentally, my husband works for an optical lab so we have tons of the small square shammies to clean our glasses with but quite honestly, these towelettes are much better.  No lint like those.  Plus it seems that I can never find one of those when I need them.  I am going to give my husband some of these towelettes to take to his office to use.

The  Lens Cleaning Towelettes are very versatile and can be used for Glass, Plastic, Polycarbonate Lenses and Goggles.  Regular eyeglasses, sun glasses, ski goggles, protection eye wear....


Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Magid Glove & Safety is America’s leading manufacturer, importer, distributor and direct supplier of hand protection, personal protective equipment (PPE) and industrial hygiene products. A valued partner in safety to thousands of companies since 1946, Magid proudly offers its own signature Magid branded products as well as products from such top-quality brands as 3M, Ansell, Showa-Best, Moldex, MSA, Sperian, Uvex, and many more. Utilizing a state-of-the-art warehouse management system, Magid ships 95% of its orders within 24 hours of receipt from the world’s largest PPE inventory of over 30,000 items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -