Monday, September 26, 2011

Family Week With E-Mealz!

It is Family Week with E-Mealz.  So sit down, pull up a chair and have a dinner date with your favorite people!

Right now, when you go to E-Mealz you can sign up for a FREE dinner menu complete with sides.  Priced from Walmart and feeds 6-8 people.

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS





I had the opportunity to use the e-mealz service and it worked wonders for our family.  For $1.25 week, it did all the work for me.  It gave me lots of great ideas that I still have in dinner rotation and even priced it out based on one of my local stores. 


E-Mealz is specifically designed to help you stay on track with your grocery budgeting and easy dinner planning for your family. If you are not yet an E-Mealz subscriber, use this special discount code for any new E-Mealz menu plan subscription. ENTER CODE: FAMWEEK  (good until 10/8/10*)







**This post contains affliate links.

1 comment:

  1. So first I read that you wore a cape and a leopard and thought .. .this may not be my kind of site ;)
    Then I looked around some more!!!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -