Monday, August 29, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Is it Monday already?

Where did the weekend go?  Just as quickly as I was getting used to it, it's over.  What's up with that?  I think we need to work two days and have five days off.  Sound good? 

Well if I have to....

It is time to plan another week of menus and link up with I'm An Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday.


Photobucket




Sunday

All Church Picnic

Monday

Calzones
Green Salad

Tuesday

Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Tomato Soup

Wednesday

Mushroom Chicken
Rice
Green Beans

Thursday

Meat Lasagna
Corn
Applesauce

Friday

Crockpot Teriyaki Pork
Thai Noodles

Saturday

Date Night!!!


What's on your menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -