Monday, August 8, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

It is my 3rd week doing the E-Mealz program but I am mixing it up a little bit.  I have used several of their meals/recipes the last couple weeks so this week I am incorporating back into my plan, a few of my own. 

Do you need some inspiration?  Tired of the same ol'meals?  Then start hopping around and see what others have on their menu plan over at I'm An Organizing Junkie.


Photobucket


Here's whats cookin in our house this week.....

Sunday

We had a late lunch/early dinner at Chuck E Cheese's.  Where a Kid Can Be A Kid!

Monday

Crunchy Tuna Mac
Celery/Carrots & Ranch
Grapes

Tuesday

Chili & Cornbread

Wednesday

Spaghetti w/Italian Sausage
Corn on the Cob

Thursday

Quesidilla
Spanish Rice

Friday

Chicken Stir Fry
Rice

Saturday

Date Night-To The Bite of Oregon


Whatcha got cookin?

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -