Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Confessions Of A Non Superwoman #10

Wow, it has been a while since I have posted a confessional.  I am not sure why because I have had many less than steller moments over the last couple weeks.  Here are just a few...


1.  After several failed attempts, I finally cleaned up our office a tad bitWe can at least see the desk now.

2.  The pile of clothes that no longer fit the children is getting larger which means I am making some progress.  Now if only I can get motivated to bag them up and drop them off at Goodwill.

3.  I have been so absent minded lately.  For the third time this week, I took out juice to thaw but forgot that I had already taken some out, only for it to go sour since it had been sitting out in the heat too long.  3rd times the charm, I guess.




4.  Sunday night when I wanted to change my clothes without a 4 year old attached to my leg, I asked Hayden to go start brushing his teeth.  He decided he wanted to floss instead.

    5.  And last but not least, it is always good to select the right button on your toaster for whatever you are toasting.  In my morning fogginess, I apparently selected bagel when I was toasting an english muffin.  Needless to say it came out like a hockey puck.  Our smoke detectors work though.


    Have any confessionals you want to share?  Come on, it feels great to share imperfections. We are all friends here, don't be shy!

    3.  Sunday when we got back from church, chaos insued as we were walking in the door.  Hayden decided to run ahead to the front door taking a rapid detour to the hose and subsequently spraying us all.  We all rushed into the house sans Hayden and had to quickly devise a plan to get back out to turn it off without getting even more drenched.  Ty ran around the back of our house, hopped the fence and did a sneak attack.  Hayden caught him out of the corner of his eye, drenching him even more but it gave me enough time to run back out the front door and turn off the water just before he turned the hose back on me.  I am sure our neighbors were just laughing hysterically.  We all looked like drowned rats, except for Hayden.

    1 comment:

    1. Well my goodness! That is one interesting week! My life sounds pretty boring compared to that, you know: husband killed a rattlesnake, I got pooped on (again), just the usual stuff, lol.

      ReplyDelete

    I *heart* comments!

     
    - Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -