Saturday, July 23, 2011

Six Word Saturday

It's Saturday!  (Finally) 

You want to join in with us?  Describe your life or what is going on in your life in 6 words and then link up with Cate over at Showmyface.com.

It can be serious, funny, immature...you can include an explanation, an image, or not.








Mine for this week is.....


Thought this week would never end!


It is always hard to get back to routine after a vacation at home but couple that with being short handed at work and already overwhelmed with your *own* work...Makes life unbearable.  My desk has been a complete utter disaster this past week.  I don't know which way is up.  Everyone is coming out of the woodwork and wants everything done yesterday.  My answer, "Take a number and get in line."  Seriously! 

I really need an attitude adjustment.


I saw this on a reader board this past week and I know it was put there just for me:


Attitude is the easiest to change and makes the biggest difference.



It is the weekend now and I am going to *try* and enjoy it with my family.  Lots to do around the house, birthday party this afternoon and hopefully a movie out with the hubby.  Church tomorrow.  Maybe some shopping.

Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend?  How was your week?


See you next time!

11 comments:

  1. Life gets crazy sometime...and it is hard to get back in the routine! But you will...just hang in there!

    I know you are not Superwoman...or that's what you say! Ha! BUT the Lord is always there to lean on. (:>)

    Please Read my post.

    Thanks! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you haven't yet, you should read Fi's 6WS entry (#15: Inspiration to Dream in the linkup). It's very inline with "Attitude is the easiest to change and makes the biggest difference." I believe that to be very true and I'm getting better at remembering.

    Thanks for playing 6WS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a reference to me, what an honour from Cate.

    I could have written your post this week - I so know what you're saying and sympathise.

    Chin up and positive thinking my dear. What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger :-)

    Enjoy your weekend and relax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your week sounds very like mine, coming back to work after a week off to absolute bedlam.

    Enjoy your weekend, looks like you have some really nice things planned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best things in the world to have when weeks get crazy and stressed are church, friends and a positive attitude! You go Super Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My week seemed to go really fast for some reason.. Sorry yours was slow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Entropy and inertia. That's all there is, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You'll catch up from vacation soon! Just take tasks one at a time. I am seeing a friend for lunch tomorrow that I haven't seen in a while, I'm excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can sooo relate to this! Hope your next week is better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can definitely relate to what you are saying. I hope things calm down for you soon.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -