Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Yes, it is 1:45am my time. What can I say, insomnia has set in.

Yes, it is Tuesday so this post is *technically* a day late.

I have been so unorganized lately.  I have been planning meals but just haven't posted them the last couple weeks due to time constraints and then being on vacation.  You know how it goes, right.

Here's my Menu Plan for this week.  I am going to link up with I'm An Organizing Junkie, per usual so if you want to check out that site, there are lots of others that post their weekly menus. 

It might help you get the creative juices flowing and let the boring meals be gone.




Sunday

BBQ Teriyaki Chicken
Corn on the Cob
Baked Potato

Monday

Spaghetti & Meatballs
Garlic Bread

Tuesday

Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole
Mixed Vegetables

Wednesday

Ham Pinwheels
Chips
Celery/Carrots & Ranch

Thursday

Tuna Salad W/Crackers
Tomato Wedges
Grapes

Friday

Chicken Enchiladas*
Spanish Rice

Saturday

TBD (possibly date night w/hubby which typically means eating out)

There you have it.

Did I tell you that I am trying the E-Mealz program?  Several of the above meals are from that weekly plan.  It is the Any-Store Meal Plan.   Each week the program sends me a different menu along with the shopping list.  This is my first *full* week doing it and there were a *few* meals that I substituted with others because I already had a good portion of the ingredients so I figured I would use the ones I didn't use this week as ideas for future weeks.  Ohh and the program also gives you the instructions, recipes, etc.  Makes it uber easy!

*I am trying the Philadelphia Cooking Creme-Santa Fe Blend  as part of this recipe.  I will let you know how it turns out.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh! I havent planned a week of meals since my girls where at home and little. I dont think I would know how to act if that happened. What a wonderful idea. I remember when my parents did it when we were small and as I grew up and helped we all helped in the planning. Great training for being on my own and raising my children later in life. Not sure I would wan tto plan now. Though Im sure it would help with the weight loss that Im working on. Hmmm..... maybe I should re-think.
    I so relate to insomnia.
    Though the past few nights I hve been able to sleep yea! usually not the case.
    Hope you have a wonderful day
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -