Monday, June 20, 2011

What I'm Lovin'

In light of the weekend birthday extravaganza (two birthdays, two days & Father's Day thrown in there too) on Saturday when I was preparing all the kids fare for Hayden's party there were a few "tools" that I was lovin' and thankful I had. 

Without them I couldn't have pulled it off.


Thank you for my tuna press for so faithfully draining all the water out of the can. There is nothing worse than soggy tuna.




My melon baller.  What can I say.  I am so ever grateful to you and your consistency in shaping the cantaloupe in such perfect round shapes.



And the last but definitely not the least, the stars of the show.  My heart & star cookie cutters! 



I don't know what I would have done without you guys!  You ROCK!


1 comment:

  1. You have quite the arsenal of tools here! Glad they made the day easier. I do LOVE me my melon baller also!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -