Friday, June 24, 2011

SupaaaaaStar!

To some this may be an ordinary solar calculator.....





To some this may be a an old spoon......




To some this may be your average run of the mill talking tea kettle......







But to this Rockstar.....






This is his cell phone so he can get the digits for his groupies.  His drumstick so he can rock out.  And his tip jar for cold hard cash.


Yes, his tip jar.


Last night while he was having a jam session, he asked me to put some money in his tip jar like at Saturday Market.

How could I not oblige? 

Gotta love the imagination of a 4 yr old!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I have a daughter who is also a self professed rock star!

    Visiting and now following via Friday Blog Hop...hop on over to my blog and follow back if you like... http://mom4realky.blogspot.com

    Jessica K

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -