Monday, June 20, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Always a day late and a dollar short.

I actually made my menu this morning but just didn't have time to post it until now.

I am linking up again with I'm An Organizing Junkie.  Check it out.  Lots of ideas and recipes.  No more boring dinners. 

Photobucket



Sunday

Birthday Dinner/Father's Day Dinner Out

Monday (Meatless Monday)

Cheesy Tostados
Spanish Rice

Tuesday

String Cheese Pasta*
Green Salad

Wednesday

French Fried Onion Chicken*
Corn on the Cob
Baby Red Pototoes

Thursday

Smothered Mozzarella Sandwiches
Carrots N Celery w/Dip
Chips

Friday

Shrimp Risotto*
Garlic Bread

Saturday

TBA


Hope everyone has a fabulous week and eats well!


*I will be posting the recipes for these in the coming weeks and will add them to my "Easy Peasy" Recipe page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -