Saturday, May 28, 2011

Six Word Saturday

Yah! It's Saturday....

You know what that means...

Another edition of Six Word Saturday.

If you want to partake in it, it is so easy, describe your life at the moment (or something else)  in six words and then link up over at showmyface.com





I will go first....



What happens when you are tired.....









My poor cheese grater. How I loved thee.  You will be missed.

Me and the oven didn't see eye to eye this week.  After a long tiring day, I turned the oven on to preheat (without checking for pots/pans) so I could put the Taco Bake in to cook and well.....when I put dinner in that is what I saw.  Nice.....

Not sure why it was in there, typically we only store extra pots and pans in the oven.  And I do *usually* check but like I said very *tired* that day and lucky if we even had dinner.  I knew I should have had take out.


Ok, your turn!


Have a great Saturday.


9 comments:

  1. Love it, I'm sure there's got to be a use for something like this. Perhaps this is the first step on the road to wealth and fame when you take your 'melted grater' to the masses - okay maybe not.

    Have a great week anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a"grate" weekend...oops that was a very bad bad joke.
    Seriously-have a nice weekend and sorry about your cheese grater. I'd hate to lose mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i do that too! glad to see i'm not the only one who ruins handles and other plastic pieces! thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I may have melted a few things in my time in my oven as well.
    Hope you have a wonderful wekend and get some rest.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. my parents used to put stuff in the oven and i never understood why nor did i like that habit. you'll never find anything in MY oven, except the next meal. sorry for your grater though!!

    :/~
    HUGZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww man that stinks. At least you have an excuse to buy something new now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your visit, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do this type of thing too! I blame it on being too busy. Sorry about the cheese grater! Poor little thing gave it's life for a homecooked meal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooops! I haven't done that particular trick but I've done so many other absent-minded things when I'm tired. Sorry about the casualty!

    Thanks for playing 6WS!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -