Monday, May 23, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Do you know what you are making for dinner this week?


I do because I have been inspired by Menu Plan Monday over at The Organized Junkie!




Sunday

Teriyaki BBQ Chicken (Chicken marinated in soy sauce, ketchup and brown sugar)
Corn on the Cob
Baked Potato


Monday:

Chicken Parmigiana
Green Salad
Applesauce


Tuesday: 

 Taco Bake
 Mexican Salad  (lettuce, black beans, corn, tortilla strips, salsa/sour cream dressing)

Wednesday:

Beef Stroganoff
Green Beans
Fruit Salad
         

Thursday:

Cheesy Potato Casserole (using left over potatoes from 5lb bag and left over cheese from Taco Bake)
Mixed Vegetables

Friday:

Beef N Broccoli (using left over beef from pack of beef for stroganoff)
Rice
Mandarin Oranges

Saturday:

Date Night (whereever my husband takes me)


Have a Monday!

2 comments:

  1. What time is dinner on Tuesday LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I wanna eat at your house. I don't even know what's for lunch today! Let alone dinner for the week, lol :)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -