Friday, May 13, 2011

Confessions of A Non-Superwoman #4

It's that time again...a confessional post if you will....


1.  As many of you know yesterday was my birthday (although the post is MIA since blogger had issues) so I indulged and ate a piece of Carrot Cake that probably was my whole days worth of calories.  So much for fitting into my superwoman leotard...Wait, luckily I don't wear one!

2.  The other night when I was cooking Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Bake, I got distracted and well, the chicken it ended up cajun style.  Thank goodness I had some cheese leftover.  I smothered it a little bit more and nobody could tell the difference.  Shhhh, our little secret.

3.  The thing that distracted me?  I had set Hayden up at the kitchen sink to have some waterplay while I cooked.   Almost a whole bottle of dish soap later, poured into the sink with running water equals quite the bubbly mess to clean up.

4.  Remember my to do list that had "Clean the refridgerator out"  awhile back (yeah think way back) well it still hasn't been done completely and I just threw out a yogurt that had an April 12, 2011 expiration date.  Ick!

5.  I am officially driving with an expired license (expired yesterday).  Yup, you heard it here first.  Hopefully, no police officers are reading this right now otherwise my next post will be "posting" a bail bond to get out of jail.  There are just not enough hours in the day to get everything I need to get done, done NOT too mention NO way am I taking a bunch of kids with me to the DMV. 

And that's all folks (for now).....

Once again TGIF! 


Go to fullsize image
Image Courtesy of timtim.com

5 comments:

  1. I occasionally pull things out of my fridge from the previous YEAR. April isn't too bad! Happy Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More cheese can fix ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I'm pretty sure I have yogurt dated in April in my fridge too. You aren't alone! :)

    Many Blessings,
    Rosann
    http://www.christiansupermom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I am SCARED to clean the fridge.. its been THAT long since I cleaned it. I might get attached by a big fungus-monster!!!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -