Friday, January 21, 2011

REAL SIMPLE

Life....It can be REAL SIMPLE, can't it?  I know maybe a lot easier said then done?  No, not really....

Life doesn't have to be all that complicated. 

Your Life is what YOU make of it. 

It's all about the choices you make along the way.  Every choice you make, has an impact positive or negative. 

Be the leader not the follower. 

Dare to be different. 

Color outside the lines sometimes.

My FAVORITE:

Take the road less traveled.  (I framed the following poem for my daughter this past year when she graduated high school). 

The Road Less Traveled by Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—


I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.




Tulip Festival Woodburn, Oregon



By the way, the magazine I ordered a subscription to is REAL SIMPLE.  No, really that is the name of the magazine.  Have you seen it? 

It has lot of ideas to "simplify your life" not in a demeaning way but in a way to make better use of your time, money, etc...It also has some very encouraging articles about marriage.  Great recipes and the like.  Check it out! 





**This is not a paid endorsement

1 comment:

  1. I just stopped over from SITS, and I have to say I really like you! :-) I'm noticing we seem to have a lot in common (except raspberries. i hate raspberries. LOL). I love "Real Simple" and have toyed with the idea of getting a subscription to it myself. There's something about it - the clean lines, the simple fonts and color lines . . . It really draws me in! Oh, and I LOVE Robert Frost. My favorite of his is "Something Told the Wild Geese".

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -