Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Dance

I am doing the Happy Dance!!  I know you can't see it but I was...and still am...Not right at this very moment obviously since I am typing this blog post but I am super de duper happy!





Something that I have been working on for awhile is finally coming to realization and I can't wait....



What is it you ask?


Wait for it......







Our church is opening a Food Pantry for those in need of a HAND UP during these tough economic times.  For now it will only be for members of our church but the long term goal, when we move into our new building and have much more room, will be to open it up to others in our community. 


I am so excited to be part of this new outreach at Harvest Christian Church

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -