Sunday, November 28, 2010

Turkey Enchiladas

On my Thanksgiving Leftover post, Turkey Enchiladas was one of the items that I was going to make with my left over turkey...which I did however I substituted a few things because I didn't have all the ingredients on hand (and I was too lazy to go to the store). 



Here is how I made it instead:

Ingredients
  • 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
  • 1 1/2 cups KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheddar Cheese, divided
  • 1 1/4 cups KNUDSEN Tillamook Sour Cream, divided
  • 1 cup salsa
  • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 10 6 (6 inch) flour tortillas
  • 1 cup shredded lettuce
  • 1 tomato, chopped
  • 1 packet of taco seasoning
  • 1 can of Tomato Soup

Directions

  1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. Spray 13x9 inch casserole dish with non stick cooking spray
  3. Combine tomato soup (no water), taco seasoning packet and turkey together in a bowl
  4. Combine turkey, 1 cup each cheese and sour cream, 1/4 cup salsa, cilantro and cumin.
  5. Spoon about 1/4 cup turkey mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up.
  6. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish; top with salsa.
  7. Cover.
  8. Bake 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until melted. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and remaining sour cream, more salsa, green sauce and hot sauce if you so desire.
These were devoured within minutes after I pulled them out of the oven, literally...

I made the Black Friday Pie which we had for Mother In Laws Birthday dinner Saturday night.  I also made the Turkey Soup but with rice (with French Bread). Both of these were yummy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -